Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2011

Suffolk's top tourist attraction

I've been away for a few weeks and on my travels I called into one of my favourite places, the classic bike emporium belonging to Andy Tiernman. Set in the rather lovely village of Framlingham, it's one of the few 'real' bike shops left. You could spend hours just looking at the walls, cabinets, machinery and piles of spares before even starting on the bikes. 

There seems to be quite a few enthusiasts who are pretty negative about classic bike dealers, and I'd be the first to agree that the ones who offer Bantams as investment opportunities deserve to be treated with utter contempt, but Andy is a true enthusiast and I would have no hesitation in giving him my money. 

Top bloke, lots of nice bikes for sale and well worth 'accidentally' stumbling across when you take the wife to Suffolk for the weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment